我用了一把尖锐的刀往自己的心里刺上几刀。 正在滴着血的心真的好痛好痛。 我将它封锁在冰箱内,希望从伤口滴下的血能够凝固起来,不要在感受到任何的伤痛。 这冰冷的心更本暖不起来因为不管身上穿戴多厚的被子,它只能暖和身体而不是这已经封闭的心。 或许……
Which is worst? To feel like crying yet you controlled due to surroundings and people or to feel like crying but no tears flows out of your eyes?
To me, I think both are equally worst. Crying is an emotion. It cant be suppress for long nor can it be controlled so easily.
Perhaps we need to communicate. However, I dont know how to tell you how I felt.
You truely are good to me too good. Make me feel so guilty as I felt that I treated you poorly.
Everyone has their flaws and goodpoints. Through you, I see only my flaws and not my plus. Perhaps I should take a step back and think about myself.
I am trying to learn how to be better and I hope it would never be too late.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment